I HAVE HAD THE NUMBER 814-459-0087 FOR OVER SIX MONTHS.I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH ATTORNEY GEN.

OFFICE. I AM NOT 6204953, I AM COLLEEN GOMOLEKOFF AND FILED A COMPLAINT WITH VERIZON TOO. REMOVE THIS NUMBER TODAY. do not continue to call and harass me each week and sometimes every other day.

i am not michael mendrala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u r a nuisance, quit calling and remove my own number from your list of debt collectors. i have received and saved all palisade collections numbers and i am COLLEEN GOMOLEKOFF AND NOT MICHAEL MANDRALA.

I GAVE U THE CASE NUMBER.

Had an Experience with Colleen Gomolekoff?

Comments

i will unlike u at once

SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Letgo - Reviewer that lied Letgo "I had a customer that offered $30 for a product I was selling for $65, I told hem the lowest I would go is $60...it was a michael kors wallet......" Read more Backpage - Beautiful natural redhead for sensual massage!! (Incall only) - 25 (Pittsburgh outcall/incall south hills) Backpage "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..." Read more Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more